The No.1 stop for any gossips and gists.We are dedicated in bringing you Latest gist, latest news and latest gossips in Nigeria and the world. We also bring you whats hot, whats trending, whats new, what people are talking abut and whats good in particular.

GOOD ONEHERE
OWKAY WE'RE HERE AGAIAN
THE END GOES HERE

25 Love ( & totally Most Romantic) Quotes of All Time


There are some of the most romantic quotes you might have never heard or read from any books. It is this reasons why we decide to round up these 25 most romantic quotes.
Below are the 25 most romantic quotes as spoken or written by celebrities and anonymous lovers around the world and across time.

1. “All I wan to do is grab you, cuddle with you, kiss you and...love you”

2. “If you put your lips in front of mine, they're gonna get kissed


3. “Can you feel my heart...Its beating your name

4. One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.

5. “And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”


6. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” -The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

7. Sometimes I just really want to rip your cloths off

 8. Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave. ― A.A. Milne

 9. Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.  Elinor Glyn

10. All I want is someone to love like they have never tasted the lip of another soul. Some might say its too much to ask bit I know its possible. Thats the love I have for you.


11. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.  Helen Keller 

12. I need some one who will actually stay by side no matter what mood I'm in.

13. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. —Ingrid Bergman

14. 
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. —Robert Brault

15. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. —Marilyn Monroe


 16. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” 
17. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.  Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

18. Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave. ― A.A. Milne 

19. My favorite place is inside your hug.

20. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

21. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. ― Paulo Coehlo 

22. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. 

23. He started at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd be lucky too find her. Nicholas Sparks

24. “It takes a strong man to handle a broken woman.

25. You found parts of me I didnt know existed and in you I found a love I no longer was real.

source - Zealquote

These are just the top 25 most romantic quotes we have ever read. Have one to add? Please share it with us in the comments below!

Get more from - ZealQuote


10:00:00

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget