The No.1 stop for any gossips and gists.We are dedicated in bringing you Latest gist, latest news and latest gossips in Nigeria and the world. We also bring you whats hot, whats trending, whats new, what people are talking abut and whats good in particular.

GOOD ONEHERE
OWKAY WE'RE HERE AGAIAN
THE END GOES HERE

Baby on the way! I am going to be a mother soon - says Amber Tamblyn


Actress Amber Tamblyn and her comedian husband David Cross are expecting their first child together.

Amber revealed she is expecting a baby girl in a candid essay for Glamour. This is what she wrote: "Motherhood has been heavily on my mind because I am going to be a mother soon. I'm pregnant, with a daughter on the way. I think constantly about the world I am bringing her into."



In the article, which was published on Wednesday (October 26), she addresses the challenges women face in today's society.

As a mother-to-be, the 33-year-old admits she worries about how she will be able to "protect" her daughter from the way "women are seen", unless serious changes are made in attitudes.

"I've been thinking about motherhood a lot lately," she added. "What it means to be one, what it means to have one, what it means to know one, what it means to make decisions as one and have conversations as one. I am very lucky to be surrounded by strong mothers, from my own mom to some of my best friends - those who are raising young women to accept themselves and those who are raising young men to accept women."

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget