The No.1 stop for any gossips and gists.We are dedicated in bringing you Latest gist, latest news and latest gossips in Nigeria and the world. We also bring you whats hot, whats trending, whats new, what people are talking abut and whats good in particular.

GOOD ONEHERE
OWKAY WE'RE HERE AGAIAN
THE END GOES HERE

I Caught My Husband 'Fingering' Our Twin Daughters


A woman, Francisca Oke­chukwu, on Monday sought for the dissolu­tion of her marriage to her hus­band, Tony Okechukwu, on the grounds that he abuses their 6-year-old twin daughters.

Francisca, speaking before a Jikwoyi Customary Court in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja, said on many occasions, she caught her husband fiddling her daughters’ private part.

The businesswoman said, “I caught my husband touching my daughter’s private part, his biological daughters.

“I have been suspecting my husband because of the way he carries my twin daughters.

“Each time he carries the children on his lap, his manhood will rise up, and if he is not satis­fied with that, he will go and pull off his cloth and tie his towel.

“There was a day the twin had a nap in their father’s room in the evening but when they were hav­ing their bath the next morning, one of them was complaining of pain in her private part.

“When I checked her, I saw a cut which pained her for over three days,” Francisca said, beg­ging the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her custody of the children.In his part, Oke­chukwu, denied all the allega­tions.

According to a report by The Breaking Times, the presiding officer, Mr. La­baran Gusau, has adjourned the case to November 16 for trial.


-Source: Thebreakingtimes,com

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget